A Guide to Arizona Active Adult Communities
Contact us for a free quote
Sun City Grand

Sun City Grand

An active adult resort lifestyle golf community in Surprise AZ

Sun City Grand Photo Gallery Sun City Grand 1 Sun City Grand 2 Sun City Grand 3 Sun City Grand 4 Sun City Grand 5 Sun City Grand 6 Sun City Grand 7 Sun City Grand 8 Sun City Grand 9 Sun City Grand 10 Sun City Grand 11 Sun City Grand 12
Sun City Grand by Del Webb

Sun City Grand by Del Webb certainly lives up to its name!  A great feature for Sun City Grand is that there are banks and stores - even doctors' offices in the center of the community!  Wouldn't it be great to drive your golf cart through the drive-thru at the bank or on city streets to nearby Trader Joe's, Safeway or to the numerous restaurants in the area?  The first homes were completed in 1996 and it was sold out in 2005.  This large community of 9500 homes, villas, and condos is situated on over 4,000 acres of great southwestern land. Sun City Grand is located south of Grand Avenue and north of Bell Road in Surprise - roughly 60 minutes northwest of Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix.

When you enter Sun City Grand in Surprise, AZ, you will be impressed with the lush green grass and rushing waterfalls.   There are four golf courses and two fitness centers. In addition, there are separate buildings for hobbies and classes and an outstanding theatre hall for local resident productions.   There are both indoor and outdoor pools to accommodate both summer and winter swimming. ASU has a Lifelong Learning Center here to keep everyone's interest peaked. There are language clubs, stained glass activities and a host of other activities for the most discerning palette.  And Dillon's barbecue restaurant inside the community is a culinary delight.  HOA CAM fee is $1266 Annually.  There are some patio homes in Sun City Grand which have an additional HOA to cover the outside maintenance and landscape maintenance.

Money Magazine in 2009 rated Surprise as one of the top 25 places to retire. Sun City Grand was listed as one of the reasons to retire in Surprise! Amazingly, Sun City Grand home values here have dropped very little during the slump, you can buy here with confidence that you are paying the right price.

Sun City Grand homes for sale range in size from 1100 square feet up to 3388 square feet.  Condos range in size from 425 square feet to 1021 square feet.

Why would you want to land in Sun City Grand?  There are 20,000 residents, so who needs to go to Scottsdale for fun, friendship, or, romance?

Another reason to choose Sun City Grand (as if you needed one), is that 15% of Sun City Grand residents can be between the ages of 45 - 54, with the remaining 85% of the residents being 55+ and better.  This provides an even more eclectic mix of ages and life stages in this well-rounded community.

Excuse me, golf or barbecue, anyone?

Get Immediate Help!